Grambling State University reported a fire at Dunbar Hall on Jan. 22.
Director of Communicationsat Grambling State University Tisha Arnold said the fire was caused by a power line that fell on the debris surrounding Dunbar Hall.
There were no students in the building at the time and no one was reported injured. The fire did not cause any damage to the building, which has been in the process of demolition for some time now.
It is being investigated further by the Grambling Fire Department.
Editor's note: This story was for clarification.