Do you know an African-American female who has scholastic achievements and could use a scholarship? Let her know about the Miss Black Louisiana, USA Scholarship Pageant by sending her to www.missblacklouisianausa.org/apply. The Miss Black Louisiana, USA organization is one of the state’s foremost successful scholarship programs providing assistance to young women of color.
It is the mission of Miss Black Louisiana, USA to provide educational opportunities via scholarship and financial literacy to outstanding young women of color and to develop the “whole woman mind, body, and spirit” while serving the communities within the state.
Additional scholarship details include:
– Must be a resident of Louisiana during the year of pageant.
– Must be between the ages of 18 and 27.
– Must be single and never been married.
– Must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher at the time of application.
– Applications must be submitted by May 1. Winners will be selected during the pageant on Nov. 29.